Raamsdonksveer, March 11, 2020
Statement Hatech Gas Detection regarding Corona virus (COVID-19)
Dear valued Hatech-relation,
In connection with the current developments regarding the Corona virus, Hatech Gas Detection has decided with immediate effect to take appropriate measures. Given that safety and health are the most valued aspects running through our company, we absolutely follow all advice from RIVM, GGD and other specialists involved. This has the following consequences for the service that you are used to from Hatech Gas Detection, both at our location as at yourselves:
- If possible, our employees will carry out the work from home.
- For employees who do appear in the office, appropriate distance is asked between colleagues.
- For our relations where service is planned at your location, these will be placed “on hold” until further notice. If this applies to you, Hatech will contact you to find another time for this.
- For the time being, customers, suppliers and couriers are just welcome at Hatech Gas Detection on location, which is at the
Brasem 51 in Raamsdonksveer (NL). We have set up a suitable reception area for this.
- If you require service and maintenance for your measuring instrument(s), we encourage you to send them to our head office by courier if possible. In this way, we can currently provide you with the easiest and fastest service. You can do this using the following address details:
Hatech Gas Detection Technology B.V.
Attn. Service and Calibration
4941 SE Raamsdonksveer
For the time being, we have sufficient measuring instruments in stock, including in our rental fleet. If desired, we can assist you quickly. Keep in mind that new orders can be delayed. Of course we do our best to continue to provide the best possible service to everyone involved. Therefore, on behalf of the entire Hatech Gas Detection team, we hope for your understanding in this difficult situation.
For DUTCH please visit our dutch version
Team Hatech Gas Detection
Download Statement Hatech Gas Detection regarding Corona virus (COVID-19) in PDF